Custom Search

Friday, October 5, 2012

Seriously...I'm Kidding

When I used to work the night shift, I would wake up around 3pm and watch Ellen's show.  I loved the show and laughed a lot while getting ready for work.  It literally would make my day sometimes. She is such a positive person and you can tell she has a big heart.  I really like that about her. That being said, here is my synopsis of the book.

Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, Good point, Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, Ramble, Good point. 

You just read her book.  Writing is not quite Ellen's thing.  I think her strength is performing in front of a live audience.  The plus side of this book is that you can finish it quickly so you won't feel like you wasted too much of your time. My recommendation for a book that was well written, introspective, AND funny continues to be Bossypants.