Custom Search

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Catching Fire

 *********SPOILER ALERT*********
you will have to highlight certain areas if you want to know what happens

Book #2 in the Hunger Games series.  Ok...I was all into this one.....until she had to go back to the damn hunger games.  After that I was like "really??!!"  UGH!  The adventure of the second Hunger Games  was kind of interesting with the clock and all but I wanted her to have an adventure covertly traveling through all the other districts until she discovered whether or not District 13 existed.  I think it would have made an even more interesting plot and possibly introduced us to some new rebel characters to prepare us for "Mockingjay", the final book in the trilogy (yes, I peeked ahead to see if it was worth finishing this trilogy).